You cannot place a new order from your country. États-Unis
Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions of sale
Prices are in Euros, all taxes included, per 75 cl bottle, from the cellar. We reserve the right to replace an out of stock vintage with a more recent one.
in cartons of 1, 3, 6 or 12 bottles 750 ml For the calculation of shipping costs, 1.5 bottles 500 ml = 1 bottle 750 ml - Payment: by bank or postal check, enclosed with the order, or by credit card We will send you the invoice for your order as soon as we receive your payment. (The Domaine Marcel DEISS accepts the payment of the sums due by checks made out in its name, in its capacity as a member of a management center approved by the tax authorities).
parcels We can take care of the preparation and shipping of your gift packages and we will notify each recipient by sending a personalized letter:
- Delivery time: 3 business days.
- Proof of deposit and delivery to the recipient against signature
- Insurance included (up to 153 €) If you wish to send a greeting card to the recipient, we will take care of attaching it to the package. We draw your attention to the need to check the condition of the boxes, their integrity, the absence of breakage, their composition. In case of missing, damage, deterioration or any other anomaly, please take delivery subject to reservation and notify us immediately so that we can intervene with the carrier.
Terms and conditions of return:
- To return an item, the Customer must make a request by email to email@example.com, by phone at +33 (0)3 89 73 63 37 or through our online contact form, always specifying his order number, and if he wishes, the reason for the return.
- For any request for return(s) or exchange(s), the return postage costs will remain the responsibility of the Customer, except in the case of compliant exercise by the Customer consumer deliverable within the EU of his right of withdrawal (online sale). The return shall be made to the address mentioned below.
- The product must be returned to the following address, at the latest, within fourteen days following the communication by the Customer of his decision to retract: DOMAINE MARCEL DEISS- 15 Route du Vin -68 750 Bergheim - France. Attention: the Customer must ensure that the package is sufficiently stamped and take the necessary measures to ensure that there is no risk of loss of the package.DOMAINE MARCEL DEISS declines all responsibility in the event of loss of the package. The return by colissimo against signature, or by carrier, as the case may be, is recommended. The Customer is required to keep the proof of deposit. »
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00 and on Saturday from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00. If you plan to visit us in Bergheim, please let us know in advance.